December 31, 2005

A Gift of Cookies


2006 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006
I've had a good year and it will be a better one in 2006. Our eldest daughter will be giving us a granddaughter in the spring, we are very excited:) I hope the coming year is kind and good to all. Well about the picture, these are cookies for New Years Day, we are spending time with family and friends. This recipe is from my sister-in-law, when she makes these Ginger Molasses Cookies they come out soft and puffy, mine are more like a gingersnap but not quite as hard. They are still very tasty and maybe one day I can get them to be like hers:( Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At December 31, 2005 3:55 PM, Blogger Cool Daddio said...

Wow those look good. Just a great shot all around. What? You're not posting the recipe! I love love ginger cookies.

 
At December 31, 2005 4:10 PM, Blogger ~K~ said...

MMMM...Yummy!
Yes, you must post the recipe! everyone should try these cookies, they are sooooo good :)

 
At December 31, 2005 4:20 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Oh .. give the recipe! I need a nice cuppa tea to go with these!

 
At January 01, 2006 5:50 AM, Blogger John said...

Great picture dawn, but come on lets have that recipe so we can all enjoy them.

 
At January 01, 2006 10:56 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

OK, OK, you've twisted my arm I'll post the darn recipe:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home