July 29, 2005

Button, button, who's got the button?


My first button! Hmmm, you say, first button? This button is from a place called "Button Field" it has a long history and I just learned of it about a month ago. My husband has been helping me find places to take some pictures. Well, he brought me to a cornfield along the river in town, he's always called it "town farm", it's a place where he hunts. So we walk down this dirt road that opens up to a cornfield and as we're walking I see these buttons on the ground, not many, a few here and there, I pick them up and they're glass or porcelain. Then he tells me this is called "Button Field", so now I need to find out the history of this place. Posted by Picasa
~Button Field~

4 Comments:

At July 29, 2005 6:38 PM, Blogger ~K~ said...

I've got a button! (or more)
Thanks for taking me to "Button
Field" What an awesome feeling it was to be holding a simple button....a button that lay in the earth for over 100 years!

 
At July 29, 2005 6:52 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Can't wait to go back when the corn is gone. More button huntin' and more photos!

 
At December 02, 2005 7:08 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Come as you are and look at my plastic surgery before and after picture blog.

 
At December 02, 2005 10:30 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my plastic surgery las vegas blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home