June 25, 2005

The Jacket


What a day, first off I checked the word for Sunday Shot, then I went to my daughters for a family picnic (on the hottest day of the year) then my youngest sister brings this jacket back to my oldest sister so her granddaughter would be able to wear it this fall, WOW. That may not make much sense to some but it will soon. The word is FAMILIAR, so being at a family picnic is great. The jackets history is this- the jacket was bought for my older sister (there is another one that my older and only brother has) so anyways I wore this jacket and my 3 younger sisters wore it, most of our children have worn it, now on to the grandchildren. It is over 40 years old and still looks pretty good. This is a very familiar sight to me and holds many good memories with many more to come.
Sunday Shot~ familiar Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2005 7:43 PM, Blogger ~K~ said...

It looks pretty familiar to me.....oh yeah..I wore it many, many moons ago! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home